Online Branding Training for Businesses and Nonprofit Organizations
Are you a small business owner with business cards that look like they were printed in 1998? Do the colors on your logo match those on your website and brochures? Do you understand how to speak to your fans on social media and what a brand voice means? Point Taken is here to help. In this one-on-one workshop, Point Taken will analyze your business or nonprofit’s brand and teach you how to create a brand that causes people to become loyal fans. We’ll cover a variety of branding topics and explain how to create the best brand for your organization in this approximately one-hour live training course.
Who should attend:
- Business owners
- Marketing directors
- Marketing managers
- Nonprofit executive directors
- Nonprofit development directors
- Nonprofit development managers
- Nonprofit event managers
- Nonprofit web managers
- Nonprofit board members
Why is Point Taken’s Branding Training different from other classes?
- This training is interactive, so you can ask us questions, even in our online classes.
- Our training is one-on-one. You aren’t just another member of a large class.
- Our Branding Training course is live. You aren’t watching pre-recorded information.
- Point Taken’s training is personalized. We discuss what your business or nonprofit needs to know to brand your organization.
- We’ll discuss ways to make your brand stand out from the competition.
How long does training last?
Branding training is 1.5 to 2 hours long depending on your individual needs.
*Branding analysis is for one brand per session.
Who is Point Taken?
Point Taken Communications offers a wide variety of innovative marketing and public relations efforts specializing in communications services for businesses and nonprofit organizations. Point Taken is a Jacksonville public relations, video production, web design and marketing firm offering strategic PR and marketing services using tactics such as media relations, social media management, content marketing, email and newsletter campaign production, blogging and event planning to organizations across the country.