How to Rank Higher Online: Online or In-Person Training
Point Taken Helps Business Executives and Nonprofit Leaders Learn to Rank Their Websites Higher Online
Are you a business owner or nonprofit executive struggling to rank higher in search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing? Point Taken, a marketing and public relations firm specializing in business and nonprofit communications, is here to help with our one-on-one live training course.
Who should attend:
- Business owners
- Marketing directors
- Marketing managers
- Nonprofit executive directors
- Nonprofit development directors
- Nonprofit development managers
- Nonprofit event managers
- Nonprofit web managers
- Nonprofit board members
What’s Different about Point Taken’s SEO Training?
- We’ll review your website prior to training to give you individualized tips during training.
- We’ll analyze your website to give you ideas to help raise your online rankings.
- This training is interactive, so you can ask us questions, even in our online classes.
- Point Taken’s training is one-on-one. You aren’t just another member of a large class.
- Our SEO Training course is live. You aren’t watching pre-recorded information.
- Point Taken’s training is personalized. We discuss what your business or nonprofit needs to know to raise your website’s online rankings.
What will you learn?
In this one-on-one training, you will learn how to:
• Raise your website ranking on search engines
• Understand search engine optimization (SEO) and local SEO
• Optimize your website for speed
• Offer a better user experience
• Use keywords
• Blog, and how often
• Secure inbound links
• Use outbound links
• Add internal links
• Measure rankings
• Experiment for best SEO results
How long is training?
SEO training is approximately 1.5 to 2 hours depending on your individual needs.
Who is Point Taken?
Point Taken is a Jacksonville public relations agency and marketing firm offering advertising, blogging & copywriting, branding, logo design, collateral design, e-blasts & direct marketing, event planning, internal communications, marketing, media relations, public relations, social media, content marketing, video production, public speaking management, website design & development and marketing automation.
Point Taken is excited to help you learn the skills you need to get your website ranking higher in search engines. Have questions about our training? Contact us today.