In-Person or Online Social Media Training
Now more than ever, a proactive and engaging presence on the social media channels your target audiences utilize is a top marketing and communications priority. With Point Taken’s social media training, you’ll learn about different social media channels and best practices for managing social media.
What will you learn?
- What is social media?
- How to handle multiple social media sites
- How to create and manage social media content
- How to create a social media content calendar
- How to post to multiple social networking sites easily
- Social media best practices
- How to use:
- Facebook (including advertising, Facebook Live, and best practices for selling)
- Instagram (Feeds, Instagram Live and IGTV)
- How to use URL shorteners
- How to create UTM codes
- How to create videos easily
Who should attend?
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Business owners
- Marketing directors
- Marketing managers
- Social media managers
- Nonprofit executive directors
- Nonprofit development directors
- Nonprofit development managers
- Nonprofit event managers
- Nonprofit web managers
- Nonprofit board members
What’s Different about Point Taken’s Social Media Training?
- We’ll review your social media sites prior to training to give you individualized tips.
- Point Taken’s training is interactive, so you can ask us questions during the training.
- Our training is live. You aren’t watching pre-recorded information.
- Point Taken’s training is personalized. We discuss what your business or nonprofit needs to know to manage your social media accounts and make money from social media.
- We’ll create key talking points to pitch your product or services on social media.
How long is the training?
Social media training typically last 1.5 to 2 hours, depending on your individual needs.
Who is Point Taken?
Point Taken Communications is a Jacksonville website design, marketing and public relations firm serving businesses and nonprofit organizations nationwide. Contact us today to find out how we can help you raise revenue through marketing and public relations efforts.